Sunday, August 06, 2006


City Win!

An opening day win for city at Barnsley. Unfortunately decided not to go, as the day out would be over 134 hours. Probably a good thing - we would have lost if I had gone. Am not going on Tuesday to Ninian park for the West Brom game, nor next Saturday for Coventry, as we're off to France for a couple of days to do the deed on the house.

Jerome getting sent off at Birmingham was a shocker, and although Earnie was man of the match for Norwich he didn't score. Why do I care about any of this? It might just have something to do with betting, is all I'll say. Mind you equal top of the table of the predictions league after one game. I will do well to match last year's second place. Really, I came second. Unfortunately this wins you nothing. In previous years I might have won Matty Brazier's sock or something, but now coming second is nothing. It's win or bust.

No comments: