Sunday, August 06, 2006

Comments

People can make comments on your blog. I suppose this is ok, but not something I'd really considered. Given the main subject matter of this blog is Cardiff City and stuff, the only comments I'd expected were on the lines of "I preferred our 1982 kit" or "You must be mad if you think we'll sign Koumas" or perhaps the odd insult from someone from Swansea. I hadn't figured on christian Americans. Maybe I need to put this somewhere on the page: this blog is not suitable for christian Americans.
Or Jacks.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

My friend French gets comments on his blog from American Christans too. They take offence to his artwork and music tastes (death metal).

Anyway, I'm not keen on the new black and white striped kit either. The stripes go the wrong way and I agree with K - they all look fat.