Sunday, December 03, 2006

Laid Back

A quiet weekend. Relaxing after a pretty hard week. Saw friends today - Jem and Mimi, which was nice. Yesterday laid around, did some shopping, listened to the awfulness that was Cardiff v Colchester, had a meal and went to the pub. We needed a rest. I could use one that lasts about 5 years. I think what I really need is a million pounds. K keeps promising me she will win the lottery but has so far no kept her word. Some fool asked me why I didn't buy a lottery ticket. How ridiculous, that's not my job: my job is to sit back and moan about K not winning, obviously.

Meanwhile, Cardiff City's job seems to be not to score any goals. You know what I mean, that thing on the left here; the gap between the posts. Unfortunately, Chopra seems to have forgotten that's his job, and continually puts the ball to the left, right or over the top of the thing. BETWEEN THE POSTS BOYS, OK?

No comments: