Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fred Pratt was real

So here's a photo of him


It occurred to me that anyone reading this stuff may think I am making it all up, so here's a photo of Fred. It was actually taken in Aylesbury the day we went to Fred's brother's house (or not - see episode one below). This was just after we found out Fred's brother didn't live there. I got back into the van and picked up my camera - an old Russian SLR I used to use - and took a picture of Fred through the window.

What the picture shows is I was wrong about the waistcoat (my memory is fading) it was a v-necked sweater. But you can see the suit, the tie and the parka. You can also see a copy of that day's paper sticking out of his inside pocket. Fred would buy the paper to look at the racing tips for the day. But more of that later.

No comments: