Sunday, October 29, 2006

Warbrobe parked by Wardrobe Terrace

We all went for a walk today by the City, St Pauls and across the wobbly bridge to the Tate Modern, then up the Thames towards London Bridge. It was a lovely sunny day and I took some pictures. Including this one. It is of a van amongst a whole row of vans which were part of a big film crew. This is the wardrobe department, parked just by Wardrobe Terrace. I wonder if they did it on purpose?

We went for lunch at a pub by Southwark Bridge just next to the Golden Hind, and Ipswich v Luton was on the telly. Alan Lee scored a hat trick. Hard to believe. But of course I always liked the song: "Alan Lee, Lee, Lee , won't you score a goal for me, me, me, Alan Lee, Lee, Lee , won't you score a goal for me. With your left, with your right, with head or with your knee, Alan Lee, Lee, Lee , won't you score a goal for me." Never did. But he has now scored loads for Ipswich. Oh well.

I wonder if Magilton's managed to get hm off the (alleged) booze and fags?

No comments: